Total Health and Wellness Center
Total Health and Wellness Center

Welcome to Total Health and Wellness Center!



Wondering who to go to to treat your injuries? Most primary care physicians or specialists will not deal with injuries resulting from car accidents and in most cases, they do not know the steps to take to make sure that you are taken care of should you decide to pursue a legal route.




At Total Health & Wellness, we are your car accident specialists. Dr. Kaylee Klee and her staff are well versed in both how to treat an injury resulting from an auto accident and how to document the injuries for your attorney, to help you achieve your maximum settlement $$. Some of the most common injuries from car accidents that we can help to treat here in our office include:

  • Whiplash

  • Neck pain

  • Back pain

  • Headaches

  • Tingling sensations and numbness

  • Shoulder and knee pain

  • Soreness and tension

  • Strains

  • Muscle spasms


Below are some frequently asked questions from our patients


Who pays for my treatments after a car accident


In the state of Florida, your auto insurance is responsible for the treatment of your injuries through what is called PIP (personal injury protection). You are entitled to treatment of your auto accident injuries through your auto insurance whether you are at fault or not. Our office will bill your auto insurance company directly for any reasonable and necessary treatments and you personally will not receive a bill from our office.


Why do I need an attorney after a car accident?


If you are in an auto accident and are not deemed the at fault driver, you are likely entitled to compensation for your injuries. An attorney is hired by you to have the discussions that can occur between your medical providers, insurance companies, and anyone else that may be involved in your accident case so that you don’t have to. When you are finished with your treatment, your attorney will read through your treatment notes and file provided by Dr. Kaylee and reach out to the ‘at fault party’ insurance company to get you a settlement for your injuries. 


How do I know if I have injuries?


Dr. Kaylee specializes in treating patients for their auto accident injuries. On the first visit, she will do a detailed exam and create a treatment plan for you. Through her exam she will come up with your diagnosis and then will send you out for imaging (x-rays, MRIs, ultrasound, CT) to further prove your injuries. 


To make sure that you are truly in the best hands, Dr. Kaylee will most likely also refer you to a specialist (medical doctor or orthopedic doctor), who also specializes in accident injuries, who will review your auto accident case documentation and give you a second opinion based on your injuries.


What should I tell my doctor when I go in for treatment?


If you are injured in a car accident, aside from the pain, there is a good chance that your normal daily activities will be affected. Pain levels will change daily and will differ with activities so keeping track of your pain will tell Dr. Kaylee how you are progressing with treatment and is a good indicator of your future prognosis. It is also very important to make note of daily activities that are affected (i.e. driving, sleeping, working, taking care of your family) and report them to Dr. Kaylee so that she can properly document just how much your injuries have impacted your life. 


How will you treat my injuries from my accident in your office?


Based on your exam by Dr. Kaylee and the imaging findings, she will create a treatment plan for you. Most treatments in our office include chiropractic manipulation (adjustments), muscle stimulation, exercises and stretching, and soft tissue manipulation. Dr. Kaylee is very thorough in explaining what each treatment consists of and what to expect throughout treatment and the recovery process following an accident. 


What if I was the passenger in a car during the accident?


Same rules apply. In the state of Florida, you may be entitled to a settlement if you were the passenger of a car that was involved in a car accident. 


When can I make an appointment?


If you are injured in a car accident, call our office ASAP. In the state of Florida, you have 14 days to seek treatment for any injuries sustained in an auto accident. The sooner you can call our office and make an appointment, the sooner you will see Dr. Kaylee and start treatment to help you feel better. 


Our office works with many great attorneys in the area that specialize in auto accidents. We can help you find the right fit and give them a call while you are in our office, taking the hard work away from you! Dr. Kaylee works with some of the most reputable personal injury attorneys in the Tampa Bay Area to get you the best settlement possible for your injuries. We know you are busy so in most cases, we can also have the attorney come meet with you in our office during one of your treatments to make it easier for you.


Total Health & Wellness, your car accident specialists, is here to help you with all your car accident needs - treatment and referrals. We have done thousands of car accident cases and have helped patients like you recover millions in settlements.


Need An Appointment?


(813) 886-2435




Or use our contact form.

Contact Details

Total Health & Wellness 


2123 W. MLK JR. BLVD

Suite 203

Tampa, FL 33607

Practice Hours

Monday - Friday 


10 a.m. - 7 p.m.

Get Social With Us

Print | Sitemap
© Total Health and Wellness Center